GroovyWillGroovyWill

Main Art Reviews Stats

Markiplier FNAF 3 Markiplier FNAF 3

This was one hell of an animation, but I must say that oftentimes when Mark appeared on the screen, he was a bit jerky and weird, but overall everything worked out and you just did a really good job in general.

Mike Finds True Love Mike Finds True Love

A bit shorter than I was expecting, and the first 10 seconds of the animation, I was screwing around with my audio because I couldn't hear anything, then when the guy sits on the bench, I got a loud blast of [WHAP]. I restarted the animation at a regular volume then.

There's no dialogue here, or really even any sort of story, but the characters are kind of cool. They never talk, and it's hard to really know the girl on the left when she's reading the entire time, and same goes for Mike, when he's creeping people out all the time.

Still, this is a short animated comedy, so those things don't matter so much.

The animation style is very cool. Kind of like an Egoraptor sort of thing going on with it, and slow movement transitions in the eyebrows help with the illusions that these characters are actually alive. As someone whose tried animation before, it is a b*tch to accomplish correctly.

I guess my only real complaint is the images in my head that appeared after the end sequence with Mike and the pigeon. A little disturbing. Again, I guess that's the point.

This little cartoon made me laugh and I found it to be very well animated, even without the use of a background.

Thank You Mr. Iwata Thank You Mr. Iwata

He used to bring us news! ... DIRECTLY!